Friday 19 October 2012

Cruchy beetroot peanut salad

I still remember, when I was  a kid my dad use to bring  beetroot more often and my mom use to prepare a Sabzi or  Salad of it.  I use to plan and get rid of it.  My Parents use to tell me the  benefits of eating beetroot,  but in vain to have it in my regular meals.  Now my hubby Sandeep admires to have beetroot as salad in his meal. Well now to keep him happy, I make this veggie Mr.Beetroot into something happy eating which  I had created into a salad .

Crunchy beetroot peanut salad


Ingredients


2   Beetroots(grated)
2  Onion Chopped
1  Tomato Chopped
1-2 Green Chillies
1/2  Lime Juice
1/4sp Zeera
1/4 sp Oil
1/4cup Peanut (roasted and crushed)
1/4 cup Coriander leaves Chopped

Method


  1. Heat oil add zeera add grated beetroot fry and close led and cook for  2mins.Then keep aside to get cool.
  2. In a bowl add rest of the ingredient except peanuts,salt and lime juice
  3. After beetroot get cool add it to above bowl and mix with help of 2 forks when it gets mixed well add lime juice
  4. Add salt and peanut mix and serve.
Note: Add salt and peanut crushed just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment